Buffalo horns are used to create buffalo horn jewelry for a long time. Buffalo horns are long lasting and strong. Buffalo horn earrings come with aesthetic value and colour combination which is rarely available in any natural material. Buffalo horn earrings have both hard and soft characteristics.
To make different types of jewelry from buffalo horns, the artisan needs to follow certain procedures. The easier thing to do is to immerse horn in boiling water due to which strong smell will occur. Then dry the horn in warm condition for a few days. This will remove the soft core. The process is long and time consuming hence requires patience.
Process of making buffalo horn jewelry
It needs special equipment and skill to shape earrings, bracelets and necklaces. It becomes easier to mould at a specific temperature, however it requires a great amount of experience.
Once the horn is cleaned, it is cut into different sections. It requires skill for cutting and carving in a cold method.
Procedure to make buffalo horn jewelry
Water buffalo horns are repurposed to produce organic earrings, necklaces, pendants, bracelets, and other one-of-a-kind jewellery after they die. Many people will inquire, "How is it made?" We'll let you look inside this fascinating mechanism because we want to make accountability a priority...
- The big tubular horns are first cut in half in Vietnam, where our horn pieces are made.
- After that, the horns are boiled in hot oil to soften the stuff.
- Once the horn has softened, it can be pressed into thin plates.
- The craftsman traces the pattern onto the horn with these small buffalo horn plates.
- The horns are cut into a variety of shapes and sizes.
- Different details and embellishments are applied to each piece depending on the jewellery style. The pieces are then polished to give them a lustrous sheen.
- At homekartz.com, we buy the horn beads and ship them to California, where we hand-assemble them to ensure consistency and craftsmanship.
Crescent horn earrings of various colours and sizes are available on homekartz.com. Buffalo horn earrings are available in easy instalments with buy now and pay later option. They also come with a money back guarantee, in case you did not like the product.