Buffalo horns are used to create buffalo horn jewelry for a long time. They are long-lasting and robust and come with aesthetic value and color combination, rarely available in any natural material.
To make different types of jewelry from buffalo horns, the artisan needs to follow specific procedures. The more straightforward thing to do is to immerse the horn in boiling water, due to which a strong smell will occur. Then dry the horn in warm condition for a few days. This will remove the softcore. The process is long and time-consuming hence requires patience.
Process of making buffalo horn jewelry
It needs special equipment and skill to shape earrings, bracelets, and necklaces. It becomes easier to mold at a specific temperature; however, it requires a significant amount of experience.
Once the horn is cleaned, it is cut into different sections. It requires skill for cutting and carving in a cold method.
Procedure to make buffalo horn jewelry
Water buffalo horns are repurposed to produce organic earrings, necklaces, pendants, bracelets, and other one-of-a-kind jewelry after they die. Many people will inquire, "How is it made?" We'll let you look inside this fascinating mechanism because we want to make accountability a priority.
- The big tubular horns are first to cut in half in Vietnam, where our horn pieces are made.
- After that, the horns are boiled in hot oil to soften the stuff.
- Once the horn has softened, it can be pressed into thin plates.
- The craftsman traces the pattern onto the horn with these small buffalo horn plates.
- The horns are cut into a variety of shapes and sizes.
- Different details and embellishments are applied to each piece depending on the jewelry style. The stakes are then polished to give them a lustrous sheen.
- At homekartz.com, we buy the horn beads and ship them to California. We assemble them to ensure quality.
Crescent horn earrings of various colors and sizes are available on homekartz.com. Buffalo horn earrings are available in easy installments with the buy now and pay later option. They also come with a money-back guarantee, in case you did not like the product.